Time Travel to the future

Well after watching so many movies, listening to so many podcasts about trips to the future and the past, I think I would, I don't know if I would like to or not, but the intrigue, the doubts of how I will be, if I will be successful in what I want, if we will live in a better world than today, or the world will go into decline as many think, the truth that a trip to the future could guide me to something better when I return, or quite the opposite, who knows could be the destroyer of humanity When changing space and time, there are so many possibilities, but I would definitely do it, I would like to meet myself in 30 more years, see if I am still alive, and if so, what have I done, if I have children, if I am alone, if things have improved If I am happy, which is what I sowed in life, and I would return almost immediately, one or two days, I would not stay any longer in the future, for fear I think, what may happen if I stay longer.


The possibilities are endless, I can't imagine in the future, I don't know what direction my life will take, because every day we make decisions that lead them to become the people we are the next day, that's why I would like to meet myself in 30 years to know that type of person become.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

An expert / person in your field that you admire

My Favorite Piece of Technology