The best holidays

My best vacations have been without a doubt my first trip outside of Chile. Our destination was Peru, our goal to live an unforgettable experience and I think we achieved it, we traveled practically from north to south of this beautiful country, for 19 days, we went to Mancora, Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu among others, I lived this adventure together with two college classmates, the three of us were on the same page, enjoying and experiencing the culture of the country firsthand, we never went to an expensive restaurant, only to the local markets where all the people in the area went, it was really wonderful.


It has been the best vacation of my life because it has been the first time that I have felt completely free, the emotions won me more than once, the happiness that I experienced was different from any other, everything turned out so perfect, I think the same angels always accompanied us. Everything turned out even better than we expected, we met wonderful people with whom at least I still have contact, it is really a wonderful country and I recommend visiting 100%.







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

An expert / person in your field that you admire

My Favorite Piece of Technology