Themed Free Post [II]

Free subjects are the most difficult, you never know what to write, on this occasion I think I will tell you about my business, its origin and what I hope for the future.

Well, first my name is Javiera Salas and I have been an entrepreneur for a very little while, I dedicate myself to making personalized agendas and notebooks, this was born first of the need to have a source of income in a pandemic and secondly to be able to distract myself from my university obligations with something that I really like it and I like it, my business has the name of "KAI PAPELERIA" you can find me on Instagram if you feel like it, this venture is an escape for me for my mind, and it contributes a lot to my mental health, because I needed something else to do that was not related to the university that was productive, I always need to be doing some activity either for university or for my business.

What I hope for the future is to be able to continue with my venture, to grow a lot and to be able to have machines that facilitate my work, have a larger audience, and become my main source of income for life, KAI is an enterprise with a lot of potential but it requires a lot of time, patience and love, because a mass-made product will never be ideal for me.






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

An expert / person in your field that you admire

My Favorite Piece of Technology