My future job

The truth is, if I could live without working it would be wonderful, my dream is to travel and know, but since this is clearly not possible I must create a job for myself, partly I would like to work in a company either in the area of innovation of food products or of the containers that carry our food, inside a laboratory, travel a lot to learn a lot and have a salary that allows me to live and not survive.


In food innovation, because I believe that there should be more alternatives in the market, I know that for you it will sound strange, because we are full of food products but most of these are really toxic for us, they are prepared for our enjoyment and not for our health, although each of us should be concerned about health, we are all clear that the industry is also responsible for overweight and the great damage it has done to people's health. Chile's first step was to make the food sanitary regulation that nowadays requires that food carry emergency labels "high in", but in my opinion this should be the beginning for people to become aware and stop consuming These foods, which are clearly difficult to make, not even me, that knows how much damage this does to my body, I still don´t find myself able to give up these products, also due to their high capacity to be addictive. I just hope that in the future we will have an industry that contributes more to everyone's health and be part of this.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

An expert / person in your field that you admire

My Favorite Piece of Technology