Changes to my study programme

Well, I sincerely believe that the study program for food engineers is excessive, we have many courses that do not really help us to be better professionals in our field, or that are not really adapted for food engineers, because professors from, for example, finance come from other universities who do not really know which subjects are the responsibility of food engineers and which are not, as well as with many other branches that are not specifically prepared for our career, in addition the academic load is horrible, the career is especially long 8 courses by semester, now in a pandemic I feel like I am losing interest, and many teachers are in the same situations and lacking techniques to motivate their students. The truth is that from the day I entered this university, I was disappointed, there are very few teachers that I consider human, and of those few two have died, I think the university lacks a huge amount, they really were teachers, they were teachers, they were teachers, and they always showed the good values they had, in addition to showing us that they were there to help us and wanting us not to compete but rather to do our best to learn.


It will change countless things about the university, but I can deny that thanks to those things I have had to manage and I have learned a lot.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

An expert / person in your field that you admire

My Favorite Piece of Technology