How can your mayor make the world a better place?

As a person, I have always wondered in what way I can contribute to humanity, I entered this career without really knowing what a food engineer does. 

It is said that you will always have work if you study things related with medicine and food because people will always get sick and will  be in need of treatment, with food is also important because you have an extense variety of diseases linked to poor nutrition that affect humans. 

First of all I hope to inform and help people through teaching about healthy products and how to carry on a healthy lifestyle. Secondly, I would like to create healthier and accessible products for the majority of the population, I dream of having my own brand of products where I get to use all the tools and information obtained from my career such as finding environmentally friendly packaging, researching and creating products with less harmful chemicals for the body. I am happy about the career that I chose.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

An expert / person in your field that you admire

My Favorite Piece of Technology