An expert / person in your field that you admire

 



Well it took me a couple of minutes to think of a person that I admire and inspires me. This is my history teacher, she inspired and taught me that I can go as far as I want with my life. Her company, support and love helped me through my four years of high school to figure out how valuable, important and smart we all are. 
Since the day that I met her that not all teacher are the same, her passion, and will to teach make her different form the rest, she make you be better and I think every student of hers will say the same. 
I can still remember the last day of class where she approached me and said: “Javita you are going to be a great one” and gave me a ring that belonged to her, of course I started crying because I didn´t know what I had done to deserve this special person in my life. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

My Favorite Piece of Technology