My Favorite Piece of Technology

My favorite technological piece is my phone, it helps keeping me sane, thanks to my phone I have been able to keep in touch with the people that I love and feel them close to me.

My phone is so important to me that I have named it Anastasia. What I do the most with it is being on Instagram and WhatsApp, in those applications I talk with my cousins and friends.
I think it is a positive object in my life, in this moment I don’t know what I would do without it. During quarantine my phone has been something indispensable in my life because you can´t be with the people you care the most so technology has been an important contribution. Sometimes Anastasia makes me forget that I haven´t seen my favorite people in a long time.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

An expert / person in your field that you admire