A meal or food I really like

My favorite meal is noodles with tomato sauce and  fries, I know it's super simple, but for me there's no better thing, I love the colors of the sauce, the red of the tomato, the meat coffee, the flashes of orange, green and yellow vegetables, a perfect combination, and my god the fries , they are man's best invention, the taste and that crunchy texture drive me crazy. 

 Well I think everyone knows how to make noodles with sauce and fries, so I'd better tell them what  I like to put my to the sauce, besides the ground meat, I like to add carrot, paprika, tomato pieces, garlic and lots of onions. Onion is one of my favorite foods in the world.

I think the explanation of why I like it so much, is simply that every thing I add it tastes a thousand times better and finally with regard to my health I try to eat them on special occasions, to eat everything I want and not gain so much weight because of all the carbohydrates and sugars of the processed tomato sauce




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

An expert / person in your field that you admire

My Favorite Piece of Technology