why did I choose my major?

When I was a little girl I wanted to do many things, a maths teacher, physical education teacher, an engineer or a dentist and many other things. I was a girl with a lot of imagination and I saw myself in every one of those professions that I mentioned and many others that I discovered while I was growing up. As you can see I had a lot of options but not much clarity of a choice for my future so when I reached my 18th birthday and I had to make the important decision regarding my future, I was still a little childish regarding my decisions. So one day my aunt who lived in Switzerland said to me: “Javi why don't you try Food Engineering, it's a beautiful career and path to follow” and she proceeded to tell me a lot of stories and adventures that she had thanks to her job, so that's when I decided and I applied to this career and nothing else so it was a big shot. 

After all the process I got in and it has been tough to maintain myself and I had to work a lot harder than my other friends, to find a study method that worked for me, but at the end it has all worked well for me.

My dream for the future is to have my own healthy food business. 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

An expert / person in your field that you admire

My Favorite Piece of Technology