Who am I ?

Hello! My name is Javiera Salas Peralta and I am 22 years old. I have 3 brothers and one sister. I would like to tell you a little bit about myself, I live in San Bernardo, I love to dance, sing and play the ukulele and I am always searching for new songs to play on it. One of my favorite music groups is Journey and one of my favorite tv shows is Grey’s Anatomy. 
I am currently doing my fourth year of Food Engineer, so far I love it and every day I discover new things that amaze me. One of my favorite subjects by far has been organic chemistry, it was easy for me to learn it and I helped my friends when they needed it. 





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal or food I really like

An expert / person in your field that you admire

My Favorite Piece of Technology